- Keep the products and desired quantity in the Order Basket from the web site and place the order; or
- Email the list of items you want to order and add quantity desired for each.
- Each item has a Product Item Code No.
- We calculate and give the cost (Proforma Invoice)
- We inform you by email as soon as possible concerning goods and the approximate shipping cost by air cargo, FOB or door to door delivery.
- We will inform you about details such as product availability, delivery time, minimum order requirements of size and design; all orders will be negotiable.
- Once the order is confirmed, we require 100% advance payment, or 50% prepaid on confirmation then 50% payment once the goods are ready for shipment.
- We will update the processing status of shipment and inform our client.
- When making product inquiries and product quotations, send detailed information to: email@example.com
You must notify us concerning a problem within six days of receiving the order. Returned items must be in saleable condition or no refund will be sent. A refund check will be sent for the cost of the item, minus shipping charges.
Occasionally, a package is damaged in transit. We will replace items that arrive in a damaged condition. To receive credit for such a package, you must contact the post office and verify the damage in writing. You must send the package (including all packing materials and box) to receive an exchange.. We are not responsible for items lost in the shipment. You may buy insurance for any shipment.